Bliss Paint - Create interactive color animations
Version: 2.4Bliss Paint is a tool for creating interactive color animations with a large library of Scribblers, Distributors, a painting sequencer, color synthesizers, brushes, masks, MIDI and sound input, and video output.
License: Free To Try $129.95
Operating System: Mac OS X
Animations can be recorded as QuickTime movies for multimedia productions.
Bliss Paint's extensible architecture supports plug-in modules for added functionality.
Here are some key features of "Bliss Paint":
· Controls: Create an incredibly wide range of new interactive behaviours for Scribblers, Distributors, Brushes and Color Synthesizers with oscillators, mouse position, MIDI and more
· Sequencer Options: Many new options to work with, including multiple sequences, color-coding, new types of events, and more extensive parameter editing
· Masks: Masks can be used to control where the painting happens with three types of masks: PICT files, hand-painted masks, or mask scripts. A simple scripting language can be used to create geometric masks.
· Brushes: Bliss Paint includes a number of brushes for use with pressure-sensitive drawing tablets, such as the Wacom drawing tablets. The brushes have a number of dynamic controls that can be edited before or after recording the brush strokes.
· New color synthesizer modules give Bliss Paint a wide new range of color animation effects. Each module has a number of dynamic controls that can be assigned to inputs or oscillators.
· Buffers are snapshots of the Bliss Paint animation stored in memory for instant recall. This is a powerful tool for building continuity during an improvised performance. Buffers are also useful for offscreen building and processing of image snapshots.
· 256-color video (8-bit) for color cycling animation
· Mac OS 9, Mac OS 8, or System 7
· Accelerated for Power Macintosh
· Compatible with 68K-based Macintosh computers
· QuickTime, MIDI Manager and OMS optional.