Boson is an OpenGL real-time strategy game.
Version: 0.13Boson is an OpenGL real-time strategy game. Boson is designed to run on Unix (Linux) computers, and is built on top of the KDE, Qt and kdegames libraries.
Operating System: Linux
Minimum hardware requirements:
· Note: If you have an older graphics card like a TNT2 you will need a fast CPU.
· 500 MHz ix86 Processor (don't know anything about other machines). AMD 64 is also known to work
· 256 MB RAM
· 3D accelerator card (this is the most important part!!)
· Optional: Sound card
Minimum software requirements:
· XFree 4.x server (with OpenGL support)
· OpenGL 1.2 - The OpenGL library (should be included in your XFree Server or graphics card driver)
· Qt 3.1 or better
· kdelibs 3.1 or better (3.0 is untested)
· Python 2.0 or better (2.3 is recommended)
· libvorbis (for sound and music)
· lib3ds (Units and building rendering)
· OpenAL (audio library)
· WML and Perl