Bossa lets you do more with iTunes. Automate your music and schedule what you want to hear and when. Generate Playlists for your iPod. Find artist information and pictures. Tag and organize your music. Buy music in the built in Amazon store.
Version: 3.2Bossa lets you do more with iTunes. Automate your music and schedule what you want to hear.
License: Free To Try $24.00
Operating System: Windows
Bossa's built-in timer allows you to easily Automate your music on a daily or weekly schedule. Generate timed Playlists for your iPod by selecting what you want to hear and for how long.
Make a playlist up to 24 hours long. The Bossa Lab downloads Tags and Selectors for your music. View the latest artist pictures of the music you're playing as well as information about the artist's through Wikipedia.
Purchase music in the built in Amazon music store.
Bossa allows you to take control of your music.
Bossa has 6 incredible built-in features: 1. The Automator - This is Bossa's built-in Timer. Schedule your music for when you want to hear it and how you want to hear it.
2. The Generator - Generate a timed playlist by selecting what to hear and for how long. With the Generator you can make a playlist up to 24 hours long.
3. The Lab - Music Discovery. Find selectors, pictures and information about your music. Organize and easily view all your music in the Bossa Lab.
Purchase music through the built in dynamic Amazon music store.
4. The Player - Bossa's Jukebox lets you easily play your music, view and organize upcoming songs and get more artist information via the Bossa Lab.
5. The Selector - Quickly find the music you want to hear or schedule by clicking on the Selector icon and then the Genre, Albums or Artists you want to hear.
6. The Mix - Allows you to save your selections to a Mix for later use. Easily pull your Mix into the Automator and Generator when you're ready to use them in your schedule or playlist.
Bossa is loaded with features that allow you to take control of your music. Play what you want, when you want. With just one click you can be in charge of your iTunes Music on your computer.
Version 3.2: Built in Amazon music store. Find music as you play tracks in iTunes. The Bossa Lab now automatically searches Amazon for MP3's and CD's. You can search for specific albums, tracks and users or browse find related music as you browse through your library. Also, many improvements and bug fixes.