BroadCam Plus Edition for Windows allows you to host any number of pre-recorded files. Stream your videos in all popular formats. BroadCam Streaming Video Server can host a webcam or network IP camera.
Version: 2.35BroadCam Streaming Video Server Plus for Windows allows you to host any number of pre-recorded files. Stream your videos in all popular formats.
License: Free To Try $99.00
Operating System: Windows
BroadCam Streaming Video Server's streams can be viewed on any device compatible with a flash browser. BroadCam is ideal for companies who broadcast video announcements or weekly video summaries. Lecturers and Educators can also benefit from BroadCam's easy-to-use features.
BroadCam Streaming Video Server Plus Features:
- Video and audio can be streamed live from a camera and microphone connected to the server.
- Broadcast any number of pre-recorded video files.
- Stream almost any video file format.
- Broadband and Dial-up streams are provided for your viewers.
- Add a watermark to your live video feeds.
- Camera output can stream video and jpg images (for lower bandwidth).
- Wide range of browsers can be used to view the output, including those on Mac and Linux systems.
Version 2.35: New Release