Brockman is an information radiator for monitoring Ant builds.
Version: 0.1Brockman is an information radiator for monitoring Ant builds. Brockman project is useful for Agile software teams that practice continuous integration.
License: MIT/X Consortium License
Operating System: Linux
Brockman consists of:
· An Ant listener written in Java that outputs that status of your build, in xml
· A Freemarker template that specifies the format of the outputted xml file
· An AJAX front end that renders the xml file
· Apache Ant 1.6.5
· Java 1.3 or higher
· Set ANT_HOME and JAVA_HOME environment variables.
· Put junit.jar in ANT_HOME/lib
· Ant location in path
· Download the latest source here.
· Run "ant" from the project root directory. This should build a dist/brockman.jar.
· Open brockman-config/buildstatus.html in a browser.
· Open a terminal on top of the browser (so you can see your results) and run the reportbuild.sh or reportbuild.bat script.
· You should be watching Brockman build monitoring it's own build process.