BrowseControl restricts inappropriate surfing and enforces Internet usage policies enterprise wide. Block unauthorized programs such as online games and chat applications. Prevent users from downloading video, audio or other file types.
Version: 5.2PRODUCT FEATURES INCLUDES:
License: Free To Try $79.00
Operating System: Windows
- Deny all access to the Internet
- Allow access to authorized c sites Allowed List
- Deny access to specific sites Blocked List
- Implement Interent access policies by PC or by User
- Restrict use of unproductive applications such as online games, chat programs etc., through the App Blocker feature
- Install separate consoles in each department/classroom, to allow the mangers/teachers to manage their own individual employees/students.
- Block USB/CD drives
- Block keyboard/mouse/screen
- Shut down or reboot Client PCs remotely
- Restrict messaging, FTP, ICQ etc
- Block video, audio, exes and other file extensions
- Ensure that your offsite users / systems are under the same protection as your onsite systems. Even if the systems are not connected to the BrowseControl server, the Internet and App Blocker security policies can be configured to apply to mobile users / laptops.
Version 5.2: Internet restriction policies apply to offsite systems and users; enhanced scheduler
Version 3.4: Windows Vista Support, USB Blocking, Shutdown Scheduler, Bypass Applications, Operator Permissions
Version v 3.0: User Based, Block Downloads, Remote Installer, Redirect Clients, Port Blocking