Bugdom is an incredibly diverse 3D game for your Macintosh computer which is great for the entire family
Version: 1.2.1Bugdom is an incredibly diverse 3D game for your Macintosh computer which is great for the entire family. Many people ask us what age group Bugdom is targeted at, but that's a difficult question to answer because it seems that all age groups are playing the game. We've heard of children as young as 4 playing the game, and there have been many adults well into their 60's who have bought the game for themselves to play as well.
License: Free To Try $19.95
Operating System: Mac OS X
The Bugdom was once a peaceful place ruled by the Rollie Pollies and the Lady Bugs, but not long ago the Bugdom was overthrown by the clan of the Fire Ants. After recruiting other bugs to help fight for them, they captured all of the Lady Bugs and are holding them prisoner. The leader of the Fire Ants, the new king of the Bugdom, is King Thorax. Once he is defeated, the Bugdom will return to the peaceful place it used to be.
You are Rollie McFly, the only remaining bug capable of saving the Lady Bugs and restoring peace to the Bugdom. Rollie has been hiding in the Lawn area of the Bugdom and will need to travel far to get to the Ant Hill where the battle with King Thorax must take place. There will be water to cross, bugs to ride, and plenty of enemy forces to defeat, but once the Fire Ants and King Thorax have been defeated, you will become the new ruler of the Bugdom and peace will be restored.
Here are some key features of "Bugdom":
· Suitable for all ages!
· Real-time 3D action!
· Over 23 different bugs and enemies!
· 10 huge exciting levels
· Swim, jump, ride bugs, swing on ropes!
· Go into bee hives and ant hills!
· An incredible CD-quality soundtrack!
· This is the entire game, but it will only run in a limited Demo mode until you purchase a registration code.
· iMac, iBook, G3 or G4 Macintosh **
· ATI 3D Acceleration***
· 32MB of RAM
· OS 8.6 - 9.2 / OS X
For the Best Experience We Also Recommend
· 64 MB of RAM for best performance and appearance
· ATI Rage Pro or Rage 128 for the full visual effect
· 4MB of VRAM for the best possible image on old ATI Rage II's.