BugIn' is a PHP/ADODB (MySQL tested) ticket tracking system.
Version: 0.65 RC1BugIn' is a PHP4/ADODB-powered (MySQL tested) ticket tracking system. It is intended to be powerful, but lightweight enough that it doesn't need constant maintenance.
License: BSD License
Operating System: Linux
It features easy configuration/customization of variables through the DB, an ACL system to see/modify tickets, and ticket notification through email.
What's New in This Release:
· l10n: Spanish language translation from Jose Alfonso Martinez del Paso (email@example.com)
· i18n: Per-language Templates
· Reverse sort list checkbox on list view.
· Options Editor interface now has tabs for different configuration sections.
· Postgres has been tested, ported, and is now working.
· Session timeouts have been made extremely long, to avoid strange happenings on timeouts.
· Quick ticket search (by number) was added to the side bar.
· Table prefix is complete... now all tables begin with "bugin_", which will eventually be configurable.
· i18n: More multi-language support, including default templates for different languages.
· List view strangeness should be fixed. This includes search results going away after editing a ticket.
· Viewing an invalid ticket number now displays an error.
· Anonymous Ticket Access Control (DUH!)
· Upgraded to adodb 3.72
· notgod is a moron and forgot to credit the great work by Michael R on language support in 0.60.