Buzzer2 - AudioUnit that emulates an analog synth layout
Version: 1.0.1Buzzer2 is a polyphonic stereo softsynth AudioUnit plug-in that emulates an analog synthesizer layout.
Operating System: Mac OS X
Here are some key features of "Buzzer2":
· subtractive synthesis.
· 2 morphable sine, triangle, sawtooth , square and noise VCO's.
· 2 independent high-, low-, band-, peak- and vowel-filter.
· 4 LFO's with synchronization to host tempo.
· 3 ADSR's
· poly-, unisono and legato-mode.
· wave shaping distortion.
· modulated spatial effect.
· random generation of sounds.
· midi learn.
What's New in This Release:
· Minor GUI bug fixed.
· Adjusted the fx-shape volume to better fit the master volume.
· Fixed compatibility to various AudioUnit hosts.
· Passes Apple's AudioUnit validation test.