By Appointment is a scheduling tool that allows you to schedule activities and events simply by typing them into open time slots
Version: 1.0.11By Appointment is a highly focused, no-frills, perpetual enterprise scheduling tool that allows you to schedule activities and events simply by typing them into open time slots.
License: Free To Try $79.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Drag-and-drop, direct editing, and auto-fill-downs are fully supported.
The traditional daybook format allows you to determine available openings at a glance and at the same time avoid double bookings. The program is exceptionally fast and easy-to-use, making it an ideal choice for quickly entering business appointments.
Here are some key features of "By Appointment":
· Variable start and end times (and intervals), automatic conflict checking, batch importing of schedule entries, barcode tags
· Sorts and searches based on color, private listings, one-click presets, date and time blocking, calendar groups
· Simultaneous entries to multiple schedules at the same time, year-at-a-glance calendars, custom repeats
· Regulatory (HIPAA-compliant) audit tracking and security, with instant recovery of deleted records
· Allows you to use your own database files to schedule and track appointments
· Extensive administrative controls, including log-in privileges and passwords
· Numerous custom fields with the ability to auto-encrypt entered data
· Unlimited calendars and user accounts
· FileMaker Pro 9 or later
· Minimum 1280 x 1024 dpi display (i.e., a 17-inch "square" desktop screen, 17-inch high-resolution wide-screen laptop, or 20-inch or larger wide-screen desktop monitor)