PDF Renderer SDK for .NET, ASP.NET, ActiveX converts PDF to PNG, TIFF, BMP, PDF to EMF metafile. PDF Renderer SDK does not require any other software installed (no other PDF software is required) and works in .NET, ASP.NET, x64 Windows.
Version: 184.108.40.20679PDF Renderer SDK is a new product to convert PDF to PNG, BMP, TIFF, PDF to EMF metafiles
License: Free To Try $10.00
Operating System: Windows
PDF Renderer SDK for .NET, ASP.NET, ActiveX converts PDF to PNG, TIFF, BMP, PDF to EMF metafile without Adobe Reader or other PDF software required.
- doesn't require Adobe Reader or any other PDF reader software to be installed;
- renders text, fonts, font styles;
- renders vector graphics;
- renders images;
- preserves original layout as much as possible;
- can render a given area or a whole page;
- works in .NET, ASP.NET and Visual Basic 6 applications;
- works in both x86 and x64 modes;
- SDK is accessible from legacy programming languages like Visual Basic 6 and Classic ASP.
Version 220.127.116.1179: changed API of RasterRenderer and VectorRenderer classes; minor performance improvements; fixed PDF parsing issues; fixed fonts rendering issues; fixed JBIG images decoding; fixed arithmetic overflow on image transformations; other minor improvements and bug fixes