Read and write XLS, XLSX from ASP.NET, .NET, VB, C#, PHP and other programming languages without Excel installed! Supports formula calculations, text formatting, rows, columns, sheets management and much more!
Version: 126.96.36.1999Read and write XLS, XLSX from ASP.NET, .NET, VB, C#, PHP and other programming languages without Excel installed!
License: Free To Try $10.00
Operating System: Windows
Supports formula calculations, text formatting, rows, columns, sheets management and much more! Can be used from legacy Visual Basic 6 and ASP classic, Delphi through special ActiveX wrapper with improved XLS and XLSX formats support and formula calculations
- 150+ source code samples ready to copy and paste from!
- Writing for XLS, HTML, TXT, CSV, XML support;
- Exports to PDF without any other libraries required;
- Reading for CSV, XLS (Office 97-2010), XLSX (Office 2007-2010) and ODS (Open Office Calc) support;
- Formula calculations (standard functions, add-in formula like XIRR) support;
- Can be used in Visual C#, Visual Basic.NET and ASP.NET;
- Cells, columns, rows, worksheets support;
- Unicode support;12
- chart types supported;
- Cell formatting (font, color, border style, alignment) is supported;
- Capable of changing existing Excel documents (change data and save modified document, add or remove rows, columns);
- Export XLS into CSV, TXT, HTML and XML, PDF;
- Reads Excel files into dataset;
- Convert spreadsheets from command line or .bat command files using Spreadsheet SDK Console version.
Version 188.8.131.529: added support for SHA512-based encryption; fixed caluclation of functions INDIRECT, COLUMN and ROW; other minor improvements and bug fixes.
Version 2.45.1473: improved XLS and XLSX formats support, improved formula calculations HLOOKUP and VLOOKUP Support for Visual Studio 2015 added XLSX with duplicating worksheets improved CF.NET compatibility fixed PDF output improved Natural Language References support improved in formulas