Flash to video converter SDK to convert SWF and FLV to AVI and WMV videos with ease. Includes .NET and ActiveX interfaces. Supports 2 modes: frame by frame and swf-with-live-data (to convert SWF with external FLV, images or XML).
Version: 2.14.1038SWF To Video SDK helps to convert SWF and FLV flash movies to WMV and AVI video with sound.
License: Free To Try $3,399.99
Operating System: Windows
- Ready to use methods to load SWF and FLV and convert Flash to WMV and AVI video using ActiveX/COM object interface!
- Royalty-free distribution along with your product/application (Developer License is required);
- Includes .NET and ActiveX interfaces;
- Supports 2 modes: frame by frame and swf-with-live-data (to convert SWF with external FLV, images or XML);
- Can convert Flash movie from URL link from web-server;
- Supports SWF and FLV as input formats;
- Supports WMV and AVI as video output;
- Supports SWF to image conversion - converts SWF to BMP, SWF to PNG, SWF to PNG with transparency;
- Supports lossless video format (using Bytescout Lossless Video Codec included);
- Can set parameters for Flash movies: variables, align, scale, background color; 32-
- bit RGBA MODE with transparency is supported;
- Can merge external audio track into output video.
Can be used from Visual Basic, C#, ASP.NET, C++.
This flash to video conversion SDK simplifies conversion of SWF into video (WMV video, AVI video) with sound conversion support in your desktop or web application.
Version 2.14.1038: Minor improvements in SWF to video conversion.
Version 2.10.952: SWF To Video improved and now converts to WEBM, WMV, AVI, PNG, JPG WebM output video format supported now Output size limitations extended: now supports up to 6000x6000 pixels PNG, JPG files minor fixes and stability improvements
Version 2.00.792: improved stability while converting swf to video minor bug-fixes in flash to video conversion minor fixes in source code samples
Version 1.50.442: Flash to video conversion improved (SWF to AVI, FLV to AVI, SWF to WMV, FLV to WMV); new samples added to the documentation; minor bug-fixes and memory leaks fixes.
Version 1.40.255: swf to video conversion improved ability to indicate conversion progress added minor bug-fixes and improvements
Version 1.40: supports WMV as output video format supports lossless video conversion (using Bytescout Lossless Video Codec) property: .ConversionMode, now includes Animation and SWFLiveData (for conversion of live data) supports sound recording (in SWFLiveData conversion mode)