C2::Newsletter is a tool to send MIME-encoded newsletters.
Version: 0.3 betaC2::Newsletter is a simple tool for sending newsletters to your visitors. It allows you to create multiple newsletters, so your visitors can select which topics they want to receive.
Operating System: Linux
There is an admin interface to add/edit newsletters and recipients, and send in plain text or MIME-encoded. It is easy to use, but currently only in German (English will be available soon).
What's New in This Release:
· Verification email is now configurable (plain text only)
· Supports now the admin as recipient for verification emails
· Admin interface allows to list the recipients of a specified newsletter
· Config page => cancel button now works
· deleting a newsletter deletes also items in c2_mail_newsletter_selections
· holds email when adding a new recipient record
· verification of new recipients now works
· function GetConfig()