Cabri 3D - three-dimensional geometry learning tool
Version: 2.1.2Cabri 3D is the perfect 3D geometry learning tool.
License: Free To Try $116.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Until now three-dimensional geometry was difficult to teach – the complexity of designs in perspective, models that are difficult and time-consuming to construct…
Cabri 3D goal is to make obvious the benefits of interactive geometry by annulling the construction difficulties of any geometrical figure.
Here are some key features of "Cabri 3D":
· Basic constructions with planes, spheres and lines.
· Study of common solids: with a click of the mouse, the student or teacher can construct pyramids, parallelograms, cylinders and cones.
· Sections of solids: The user can represent and determine planar sections of convex polygons.
· Unfolding polyhedron into nets: Cabri 3D unfolds all polyhedron into nets, which are printable and can be reproduced onto card stock.
· Measurements and calculations: Find measurements related to objects - distances, lengths, area, volumes and angles, and use them in calculations.
· Through tools that facilitate visualization, students and teachers can:
· Adjust viewing angles turning around the scene
· Appreciate the rendering of depth of the scene.
· Animation tools: Particularly stimulating for students, the tools enable them to simultaneously put several elements of a construction in motion. It is ideal for modeling physical phenomena.
· Different representations and perspectives of the same figure: the three angles of technical design, various perspectives.
· «Refresh the construction» tool replays the user's construction.
· The Save, Save as, Cut, Copy, and Paste menus are active, but will be disabled in 31 days.