Add CAD capabilities to your .NET application with CadLib 3.5 for .NET. CadLib makes it extremely easy to interface with, draw and print DWG and DXF files using C#, VB.NET or any other .NET language.
Version: 22.214.171.124DWG DXF 3D .NET library with the following features:
License: Free To Try $949.00
Operating System: Windows
- Imports and exports DWG files (versions 13, 14, 2000, 2004, 2007, 2010).
- Imports and exports DXF files (versions 12, 13, 14, 2000, 2004, 2007, 2010).
- Views DXF files (3D surface rendering with OpenGL or 3D wire frames drawn with GDI+/WPF).
- Entity selection (for use with e.g. mouse).
- Export to image formats .bmp/.jpeg/.png/.tiff/.gif.
- Export to PDF/PostScript/SVG.
- Both 2D and 3D are supported.
- Read compressed DXF files (zip, tar, bz2, gz). 100% .
- NET code. All DXF objects exposed as .NET classes and typesafe collections. Convenient enums are provided for all flags in DXF.
With this library AutoCAD files can be created from your own .NET application. The library also enables your application to import, view and print AutoCAD files.
Version 126.96.36.199: Added support for writing DWG 2010 files.
Version 188.8.131.52: Added DWG read/write support for the ACAD_TABLE entity
Version 184.108.40.206: Added support for reading DWG 2010 files.
Version 220.127.116.11: Added support forwriting DWG 2007 files.
Version 18.104.22.168: Added support for reading/writing DXF 2010 files.
Version 22.214.171.124: Added support for writing DWG files.
Version 126.96.36.199: Added support for reading DWG files.