CalcSharp is .Net application that evaluates mathematical expressions step by step.
Version: 1.0CalcSharp is .Net application that evaluates mathematical expressions step by step.
License: Free To Try $25.00
Operating System: Windows
It uses a different approach from a conventional calculator, which is more
natural to the way people calculate. When you calculate on a conventional
calculator, each time you enter a new number you lose sight of the previous
one. And if you make a mistake in the middle of a long expression, you have
to start all over. In CalcSharp, you can see all of what you are calculating,
and expressions can easily be edited.
- Evaluate mathematical expressions step by step
- Large number of built-in functions and operators
- Large number of predefined mathematical, physical constants
- Supports fractions, decimal, hexadecimal, octal and binary numbers
- Ability to express angles in degrees, radians, or grads
- Works with "Infinity" and "Not-a-number"
- User-defined variables
- User-defined functions
- Three kinds of parentheses
- Detail error checking and reporting
- Unlimited size of expressions
- Unlimited depth of nesting
- Expression builder
- Stores expressions in plain or rich text format
- MDI support
- Log successfully calculated expressions and results
- Xcopy installation ( only 100kb in size )
- Tray and hotkey support
- Multilanguage support