Calgoo Calendar is unique calendar software that manages multiple calendars and schedules, contacts and tasks online and offline
Version: 1.3.2Calgoo Calendar is unique calendar software that manages multiple calendars and schedules, contacts and tasks online and offline.
Operating System: Linux
Calgoo Calendar lets you create and share your own calendars and schedules. Calgoo Calendar allows you to synchronize with other calendars.
What does Calgoo Calendar do for me?
· Share your work calendar with your co-workers and spouse
· Plan meetings and events with clients, business partners, family and friends
· Share your agenda and schedule with your friends using Facebook Agenda Share
· Avoid scheduling conflicts by knowing where people are and what they are doing
· Subscribe to calendars and schedules you are interested in: school, sports, television
· To search for calendars of interest, visit markthisdate.com
· Google Calendar
· Google Apps and Google Apps Premier (What is ?)
· Microsoft Outlook 2000 or higher
· Microsoft Exchange 2003 and higher (through Local Profiles in Outlook)
· Facebook (through Facebook Agenda Share)
· Any iCal compliant calendars (*.ics)
· Limited to 3 calendars
· Java 1.5 or higher
To start Calgoo, run the script 'start_calgoo.sh'
If the script does not detect an installed JAVA Runtime 1.5+ set the environment variable JAVA_HOME. Start a bash and execute the command 'export JAVA_HOME=< PATH_TO_JAVA_RUNTIME >', e.g. '/opt/sun-j2se-1.5'
Calgoo tries to execute the Adobe Acrobat Reader to print a calendar. Therefore it is looking for the command 'acroread'. If this file does not exist despite you installed Adobe Acrobat Reader, create a symlink to it with 'ln -s < ACROBAT_EXECUTABLE > < PATH >/acroread', where < PATH > points to a directory, that is in your PATH environment.
Hint: If you are not using Adobe Acrobat Reader you can also create a symlink to another PDF reader like 'xpdf'.