Calindor project is a Fantasy World Simulation server that implements Eternal Lands protocol...
Version: 0.4.0 CTP3Calindor project is a Fantasy World Simulation server that implements Eternal Lands protocol and can be played with Eternal Lands or compatible client software.
Operating System: Linux
The Eternal Lands is a FREE MMORPG with Open Source Client and closed source server.
There are 3 main reasons why this project was started:
· Learn about an architecture of an massive user, mutlithreaded server software
· Create detailed models of fantasy worlds and evaluate how they will evolve by human or artificial interaction
· Enable map makers to test their maps in live environments
What's New in This Release:
· With this release, about 95% of the 0.4.0 scope is completed.
· Changes include implementing combat (asymmetric, multiple fighters, and PK), damage during combat, gaining experience during combat, and a combat mode for AI.
· Server characters have random combat skills and health.
· The software also received some refactoring, and default logging in release mode was limited.