Cammgr manages a collection of web cameras.
Version: 1.5Cammgr manages a collection of web cameras. It will bring cameras online or offline, and initiate or suspend image capture operations.
License: BSD License
Operating System: Linux
Any camera can be controlled provided a driver is available. Cammgr supports multiple images per camera, default images for inactive cameras, per- user/host/camera notifications, and an easy-to- use configuration file.
Cammgr can scan Apache log files to auto-initiate image capture, and tune capture frequency can to the minimum needed to ensure that clients receive a new image on request.
What's New in This Release:
· Support for Axis network cameras was added.
· A bug where the pipe file descriptor was left open across shell exec was fixed.
· A client capture manager from where all capture processes are dispatched and monitored was created.
· A bug where the capture process did not go away when cammgr exited was fixed.
· Other miscellaneous cleanups were done.