Packet sniffer (network analyzer or network sniffer) for network monitoring and troubleshooting. It allows you to monitor network operations, isolate & solve network problems, identify network bottleneck & bandwidth use, and replay packets.
Version: 13.0Capsa is an easy-to-use Ethernet packet sniffer (network analyzer or network sniffer) for network monitoring and troubleshooting purposes.
License: Free To Try $995.00
Operating System: Windows
It performs real-time packet capturing, 24 / 7 network monitoring, reliable network forensics, advanced protocol analyzing, in-depth packet decoding, and automatic expert diagnosing.
By giving you insights into all of your network's operations, Capsa makes it easy to isolate and solve network problems, identify network bottleneck and bandwidth use, and detect network vulnerabilities.
Key features of Capsa include:
- Real-time packet capture as well as the ability to save data transmitted over local networks, including wired network and wireless network like 802.11a/b/g/n.
- Record network Profile, set your analysis objective and perform customized analysis that boost working efficiency.
- Import multiple packet files and replay the packet flow.
- Capture and save data transmitted over local networks and conduct both real-time and post-event analysis.
- Support 1800+ protocols and sub-protocols, including VoIP, as well as network applications which are based on the protocol analysis.
- Monitor network bandwidth and usage by capturing data packets transmitted over the network and providing summary and decoding information about these packets.
- View network statistics at a single glance, allowing easy capture & interpretation of network utilization.
- Intuitive TCP Timing Sequence.
- Diagnose and repair network problems in seconds by detecting and locating suspicious hosts.
- Map out the details, including traffic, IP & MAC address, of each host on the network.
- Your Own editable Dashboard, Important Parameters in One Place and in Graphs.
- Enhanced, Customizable Report.
Version 13.0: New Features: Internet IP device identification feature is added. Replay analysis supports wireless packets decryption. Users can locate related conversations from the Diagnosis Details tab.
Version 12.0: New Features: A full traffic decoding feature is provided. DPI filter is provided. Decoding script editor tool is provided. A Service view is added to provide service access statistics. TCP graph stream is added for TCP conversations.
Version 10.0: New Features VoIP analysis is improved to support both SIP and H.323 protocol. MAC address library and IP address library have been updated. The calculation for TCP conversation metrics has been updated. Average bps, average utilization, and average pps are added for traffic statistics.
Version 9.2: New Features HTTPS packets can be decrypted with key files Application based traffic analysis and statistics are available An Application view and an Application Explorer are provided More than 1800 built-in applications are provided Custom applications are available A Base64 Codec is provided
Version 9.1: New Features: Conversation filter is provided Packets can be decoded as specified protocol Packets can be filtered based on time rule Enable batch address/port input for advanced capture filter A Time Sequence tab is added The protocol PPP for POS can be recognized and decoded
Version 9.0: New Features: Network traffic can be analyzed based on local processes. A Process view and a Process Explorer are provided. Improvements: bps calculation is optimized. No "Limited Group" for Node Explorer. View Display is optimized. Conversation data display is optimized.
Version 8.2: New Features: Support analyzing the traffic of 2-channel wireless AP. Support displaying decoded data in hex in Data Flow sub-view in TCP Conversation view and UDP Conversation view.
Version 8.1: New Features: Add online auto-update feature. Add conversation filter. Add signature recognization of DNS packets.
Version 8.0: New Features: Third-generation Colasoft Traffic Recognition Engine (CSTRE). Expert Network Loop Diagnosis. Conversation Colorization. Auto-resolve Host Name and Domain Name. Start Capsa from the Command Line. Add 2 diagnosis events.
Version 7.8: New Features: Adds VoIP analysis. Domain based statistics is available. Advanced display filter for packets. Port based statistics is available. IMAP4 based emails can be analyzed. Windows Server 2012 support (except for Colasoft Packet Builder).