CarryOut lite - Task management
Version: 1.0b.2Plain and simple, CarryOut lite is task management software (fancy wording for a to-do list).
Operating System: Mac OS X
It is designed to be fully functional while maintaining an easy to use interface.
Here are some key features of "CarryOut lite":
· Auto Save
· Create Unlimited Projects
· Create Unlimited Tasks
· Sorting Options
· Prioritization of Tasks
· Task Notes
· Version Checker.
What's New in This Release:
· Changed the versioning number from version only to version and build number.
· Corrected the preferences window Apply- and Cancel-button tooltips.
· Added a feature which disables the email feedback features if no SMTP host is entered. They are enabled once a host is entered. A notification of this is also shown.
· Changed the maximum number of projects shown in the drop-down menu to 6.
· Improved the menu items.
· Added keyboard shortcuts to the four task/project editing buttons plus the Preferences and Check for Update menu items.
· Added keyboard shortcuts to access the CarryOut and Response menus.
· Set a default button for all popup dialogs.
· Added a (hopefully) functioning saved data backwards compatibility.
· Added a way of sorting tasks so that completed tasks can appear either at the top or at the bottom of the list.
· Added error dialogs showing when trying to rename a task to nameless or to the same name as an existing task.
· Changed the location of saved data. On Mac OS, the data and settings are saved in a folder named "save" in the same folder as the CarryOut lite bundle. On Windows, the same folder is located in the directory of CarryOut lite.exe.
· Fixed the bug with the don't show project removal warning not working.
· Java 1.4.2 or later.