The features of CCNA Exam Simulator include Integrated Test Engine, 500+ questions, Support for different question types, Flash card information and Detailed help file.
Version: 126.96.36.199Features of Simulationexams practice tests are:
License: Free To Try $34.95
Operating System: Windows
- Learn mode - In this mode, one can see the Flashcards, and correct/wrong answers.
- Exam mode - Here the candidate will be presented with a scenario that is close to the actual exam environment.
- Flash Cards - These will present a detailed explanation of the topic covered in the question. Candidates should ensure that they read Flash cards unless they are very familiar with the topic.
- Question Feedback: A candidate may provide feedback to us by using the exam interface. The feature is very handy for getting clarified about any ambiguous anwer or sending feedback on any specific question
- Score reports with category wise scoring: The simulator provides detailed score reports which can be saved for later review. One will also be able to take a test solely based on wrong answers, or bookmarked questions.
- Configuration: One will be able to configure the test if required. The customization options include randomization of questions/answers, selecting a number of questions for a given test, enable or disable Previous or Review buttons, linear/adaptive scoring, etc.
- Product Update: The software provides an interface to check for any updates at the click of a button.
- Activation of Full version: Once a product is purchased, the full version may be activated online using the program interface immediately after placing the order. The activation is automatic and requires minimal input.
- Integrated Test Environment: Candidates can view the available practice tests from the parent frame, download the tests that are required, install, buy, and activate the tests without leaving the program environment.
- Question types includes: Multiple choice single answer, Multiple choice multi-answer, True / False, Exhibit based questions, Hot-spot questions, Drag-n-drop questions, Testlet questions - Two or more questions are asked based on a scenario, Simlet questions and Simulation type.
Version 188.8.131.52: The features of CCNA Exam Simulator include Integrated Test Engine, 300+ questions, Support for different question types, Flash card information and Detailed help file.