CCNA Network Visualizer 5.0 is CCNA network simulator that allows you to design, build and configure your own network with drag and drop design. Use unlimited devices, 470 commands and work with over 220 supported labs in building your networks.
Version: 5.0CCNA Network Visualizer 5.0 is a CCNA network simulator that allows you to design, build and configure your own network with drag and drop design. Use unlimited devices, 470 commands and work with over 220 supported labs in building your virtual networks. You can also design, create, and configure your own virtual networks.
License: Free To Try $189.00
Operating System: Windows
CCNA Network Visualizer 5.0 is tailor-made for:
1. The individual studying for the Cisco CCNA 640-801 exam.
2. Corporate trainers and employees.
4. Students at Cisco Networking Academies
5. Students at colleges, universities, and technical institutes
Our new feature, Net Assessment, allows you to test your problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
This feature rich program includes:
1. Unlimited Devices - CCNA Network Visualizer 5.0 places no limit as to the number of devices you can use in creating a network. You are only limited by practicality, screen resolution, and your computer's resources.
2. Net Packet Monitor - view a packet as it goes through a network.
3. Net Detective - it can be used to troubleshoot the testing of your network. It will provide information as to why you have failed.
4. Copy and Paste - You can copy and paste configurations into your console screen and the program will execute the commands.
5. Interface Labels - You can display the IP address for each address plus the host name.
6. Several sets of learning labs - including VLSM, Two-Router, OSPF, IGRP, NAT-PAT, Spammomg tree,Standard, Extended, support of Cisco Networking Academy Semester 2.
After you download and start the demo program please click the Help button and read the sections on connecting devices and the one on CCNA Network Visualizer 5.0. You can load a two-router lab and/or drag out two routers and two hosts and connect them.
Version 5.0: New interface, labs, and Net Assessment