Recovers data from CD, DVD and Blu-ray discs, hard and ssd drives, memory cards. Including old UDF discs, created by Sonic (Adaptec, Roxio) software, unfinalized dvd video discs taken by DVD camcorders, corrupted, damaged, incorrectly closed discs.
Version: 126.96.36.199CDRoller is a handy and reliable software for data recovery from optical discs (CD / DVD / Blu-ray), hard and ssd drives, memory cards and other types of Windows drives. Key features:
License: Free To Try $49.00
Operating System: Windows
- Retrieves the data from the discs created by drag and drop CD/DVD/BD writing software, such as well-known Sonic (Roxio, Adaptec) and Ahead Nero software packages.
- Includes built-in UDF Reader. No need to install the 3rd party UDF Reader.
- Finds and recovers the lost DVD movies and photos, created by a wide set of standalone devices, including Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Samsung and Sony DVD camcorders as well as standalone video recorders. Converts a raw DVD-video (VOB or VRO files) into MPG files without loss of quality. Makes a new DVD-Video disc that can be played back in the most DVD players.
- Includes built-in CD/DVD/BD burner and eraser integrated into common shell.
- Recovers CD data written by Sony Mavica CD digital cameras.
- Provides a direct access to raw disk data using a special driver, bypassing the restrictions imposed by Windows Vista/7/8 under standard user (non-administrative) account.
- Retrieves the lost pictures, video and other types of files from flash memory card and drives.
- Finds and retrieves the lost data on Hard Disk Drives (HDD), Solid-State Drives (SSD), floppy disks and other types of Windows disks/drives with FAT/NTFS file systems.
- Finds and retrieves the lost files on UDF discs, including: accidently deleted files, files on quick-formatted disk, files on incorrectly closed disk, etc.
- Examines disc sectors at low level.
- Rescues the data from scratched, damaged or defective discs.
- Retrieves back up files from the multisession discs.
- Provides direct access to the hardware (CD/DVD/Blu-ray drives), bypassing the Windows File System.
- Tests disc readability.
- Extracts ISO Image file and burns it to a new disc.
- All features are integrated into a common and easy-to-use intuitive shell.
Version 188.8.131.52: Extended Data Recovery updated. Added ability to use backup copies of GPT partition. Added new methods in reading the disks with the damaged FAT32. The Examine sectors option updated for the optical discs
Version 184.108.40.206: Released CD/DVD/Blu-ray bitmap for recovery options. Added an ability to display the digital numbers of the recovery params as hints under the data recovery window. In addition to HTML report, the recovery results can be now saved into the text file as well.
Version 11.10.00: File Properties updated for optical discs. Added ZIP viewer with support of ZIP64 extensions. Allows to view ZIP archive without preliminary copying of large ZIP file to the computer. The Append option can now combine the recovered fragments for fragmented UDF file.
Version 11.00.50: Added support of high capacity blu-ray discs (BD-R/RE DL, XL and QL). UDF scan updated. Added opportunity to scan bad UDF disc, simulating partition parameters. Extended Data Recovery updated. Examine Sectors option is now available under the Start Window.