CertExams.com router simulator has the following features: -Several lab exercises for candidates preparing for JNCIA -Cisco router console simulation with several supported commands. -Comprehensive help file -Flash cards
Version: 1.0CertExams.com JNet simulator with designer has the following features:
License: Free To Try
Operating System: Windows
- Several lab exercises: The labs are particularly useful for candidates preparing for Juniper JNCIA TM certifications. Severa labs are available for thorough hands
- on preparation.
- Juniper router console simulation: Juniper router console (running Junos router IOS) is available in a simulated environment. Currently 80+ Juniper IOS router commands are supported. It is expected to give good hands
- on experience to those who do not have access to Juniper routers for learning purpose.
- Comprehensive help file: The complete simulator is explained in an easy to use help file. The areas covered in the help file include 1. Supported commands, 2. How to navigate through the lab exercises and router console simulator, 3. Disclaimer
- Flash cards: Flash cards are available while taking several lab exercises. These provide topic help, and useful in properly answering the labs.
- Simulator: Configure router networks with 80+ supported commands. After configuration, you can even ping the other routers for proper configuration verification.
Limitations of Demo Simulator with Designer: The download contains a demo simulator, and a full version that requires purchasing a key for unlocking the software.
The demo has limitations such as limited labs, and limited support for router commands.