ChemCalcsX - All your chemistry questions at just a click away
Version: 1.1A chemistry Question and Answer environment for students. ChemCalcs provides an intuitive system for mastering fundamental skills and processes essential to the understanding of chemistry calculations and concepts.
License: Free To Try $9.95
Operating System: Mac OS X
You can also add to ChemCalcs many chemistry courses or topics in order to complete your needs.
The unique standardised interface system allows students to problem-solve questions in a logical and consistent manner similar to techniques taught by chemistry educators.
Here are some key features of "ChemCalcsX":
· Questions are grouped conceptually.
· Questions are set out in a consistent manner.
· Questions progressively become more difficult.
· Hundreds of problems to solve. (Limited to 2 questions per set in demonstration mode)
· Save your progress. (Disabled in demonstration mode)
· Interface and menus are similar to other commonly used applications for ease of use.
· Progress of questions answered is indicated as a percentage.
· Physical states of species are coloured for easy identification.
· Tool design reflects how concepts are logically set out.
· The user is limited to 2 questions or 10 problems per question set.
· The user is unable to save or load their progress.