Chinook is an on-line tool for interactive content collaboration.
Version: 0.4Chinook is an on-line tool for interactive content collaboration. Chinook allows scientists to view content real time and comment on it in a forum environment.
Operating System: Linux
Chinook project also allows the user to upload background material realtime for discussion. See the examples for Chinook used for a course, a powerpoint talk, and a discussion of a manuscript. This is the beta version which you can test and help us by giving feedback.
· apache - the apache web server
· MySQL - the MySQL database server
· PHP - the PHP language
· ImageMagick - The ImageMagick image processing package. Technically, you only will need the 'convert' binary provided with ImageMagick.
· GhostScript - The GhostScript package for rendering PDF and PostScript files.
What's New in This Release:
· Chinook has been rewritten to use the nodecore backend, a new comments system, and many bugs have been fixed.