A simple tool to batch decompile CHM files.
Version: 1.0A simple tool to batch decompile CHM files.
Operating System: Windows
How to batch decompile CHM files?
1. Select the input folder contains CHM files.
2. Check the 'Include Sub Folders' if you want to decompile CHM files in sub folders.
3. Select the output folder to store decompiled CHM files. It'll auto create a sub folder(the same name as the CHM file) in this folder for each CHM file to store decompiled files.
4. Click 'Decompile'!
- Include sub folders of input folder.
- Multithread Support(4 threads by default
Version 1.0: New Release.