CinemagicX - Make your video footage look cinematic
Version: 1.1CinemagicX makes your video footage look cinematic. It minimizes the visual cues that make video look like video while adding characteristics commonly seen in film production.
License: Free To Try $29.95
Operating System: Mac OS X
CinemagicX was designed for subtle professional effects and precise creative control. You won't see gimmicky dust, scratches, and hairs. Use CinemagicX to simulate today's film production techniques – not those of tired flickering sepia footage of long-dead baseball legends. Get that cutting-edge, big-budget, Hollywood blockbuster look without bleeding your bankroll dry.
The features in CinemagicX were developed after researching the techniques editing professionals have used to improve the look of their video footage.
Here are some key features of "CinemagicX":
· Bleach Bypass - as seen in "Saving Private Ryan", a multitude of car commercials, and many other films.
· Motion Correction - De-interlace your footage with an automatic 30% lap dissolve to simulate motion blur. Other methods included.
· Micro Blur - Take the edge off your video footage and supress the noise with an almost imperceptible gaussian blur.
· Saturation control.
· Grain, black spread, white bloom, more.
What's New in This Release:
· Black Blooming inadvertently converted its image buffer to YUV
· Did not work for FCP3 users.
· Final Cut Pro or
· Final Cut Express.