Cisco IP Accounting Fetcher is a set of Perl scripts that allows you to fetch IP accounting data from Cisco routers.
Version: 1.4.3Cisco IP Accounting Fetcher is a set of Perl scripts that allows you to fetch IP accounting data from Cisco routers. There is the only one config file - "getdata.conf for configuration.
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "Cisco IP Accounting Fetcher":
· fetch accounting data from the router
· generate the HTML statistics
· perl 5.6+
· Net::SNMP 4.0+
· configured IP accounting at the router
· access to SNMP r/w community at the router
· a head to think (just a little bit)
· some scheduler (I'd suggest cron, but you'd be able to do it from windows with some windows scheduler)
What's New in This Release:
· fixed small "cosmetic" bug with "Accounting on..." info
· added "detaied" parameter