Cisdem DVD Burner can burn any videos to DVD with high quality. You can edit the video and customize DVD menu to create special DVDs for different occasions and events.
Version: 6.1.0Cisdem DVD Burner can burn any videos to DVD Disc, DVD Folder or ISO File in high quality and at fast speed.
License: Free To Try $49.99
Operating System: Not Applicable
It builds in a video editor for you trim, crop, rotate, add effects or watermark to the video.
Also it provides an array of DVD menu templates to create DVDs for different occasions and events, even you can customize the DVD menus as you like.
It supports burning DVD to all kinds of DVD formats, including DVD-9, DVD-5, etc.
Key Features of Cisdem DVD Burner
- Burn any video to DVD
It burns almost all sorts of videos to DVD, such as MP4, AVI, MOV, MKV, WMV, MTS, TS and others in standard, HD even UHD video quality.
It supports burning downloaded videos from Internet or recorded videos as well.
2. Edit video to fully control the DVD output With the built-in video editor, you can trim, crop, rotate, add effects or watermark to the video and precisely control the DVD output.
3. Customize DVD menu to create special DVDs You can choose from an array of DVD menu templates to create your DVD, or customize the background, button or frame to make your DVDs more special.
4. Real-time preview You can play edited DVD video in the Preview window just like on a DVD player.
5. Accelerated DVD burning process With Intel Quick Sync acceleration technology, Cisdem DVD Burner can burn videos at ultra fast speed.
6. Keep original quality There is no quality loss when burning your videos to DVD and the output DVDs are playable on any DVD player.
Version 6.1.0: 1. Fixed black screen issue of the created DVDs. 2. Can automatically recognize chapters in the original video. 3. Added ability to burn multiple DVD copies. 4. Added two more playback modes. 5. Fixed watermark issue of Retina display. 6. Extended the playing time of menu. 7. Fixed the compatibility issue of some interfaces. 8. Fixed issue of obtaining built-in subtitles from the original video. 9. Fixed the gray screen and blur screen issue of some videos.
Version 6.0.0: 1. Refactor the interface and optimize the underlying code. 2. Optimize burning speed. 3. Fix the issue of burning crash and burning failure. 4. Fix the DVD playback issue after burning. 5. Add more custom menu options and support custom templates. 6. Support to modify DVD title, icon, etc. 7. Support editing video( Trim/Crop/Rotate/Watermark/Effects/Subtitle/Chapter/Volume) 8. Support previewing the video after editing. 9. Support 3 kinds of DVD playback mode settings 10. Add Fade in and Fade out effects.
Version 5.1.0: 1. Fix "No Response" when add iTunes videos or switch iTunes categories. 2. Fix crash when click Media after multiple operations. 3. Fix the issue of DVD burning during the burning process.
Version 3.7.0: 1. Fix “No Response” when add iTunes videos or switch iTunes categories. 2. Fix crash when click Media after multiple operations. 3. Fix the issue of DVD burning during the burning process.
Version 3.6.2: Fix crash when changing text font on DVD Menu.
Version 3.6.0: 1.Add 8 new templates. 2.Support importing DVD menu background from local directory. 3.Support applying different frames in the same menu. 4.Fix the issue that caused the text capitalized when editing DVD menu.5.Fix the image layer issue in the DVD menu. 6.Upgraded the registration method.