Cisdem PDF Converter OCR can convert both native and scanned PDF to searchable PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Pages, Keynote, ePub, HTML, Text, Rtfd and image documents, with original quality retained.
Version: 7.5.0Cisdem PDF Converter OCR comes to help you convert native PDF, scanned PDF and image to searchable PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Pages, Keynote, ePub, HTML, Text, Rtfd and image documents (JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF). It can maintain the original layout and formatting in output files. The OCR engine can recognize 200+ languages from a scanned PDF or image.
License: Free To Try $59.99
Operating System: Not Applicable
What's more, it works as a PDF Creator to make PDF from popular documents like Word, PowerPoint, ePub, HTML, Text, etc.
Key Features of Cisdem PDF Converter OCR
- Convert native and scanned PDFs
It can convert both native and scanned PDFs, no matter the PDF is of large file size, complicated or encrypted with a password.
2. Support an extensive list of output format
It exports PDFs or images into 10+ formats, including searchable PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Pages, Keynote, ePub, HTML, Text, Rtfd and image documents (JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF).
3. Advanced and accurate OCR
- PDF converter OCR can automatically recognize the text, table or image in a file, also, you can manually fine tune the OCR applied areas for more accurate recognition. - It reads 200+ languages from a scanned PDF or an image, including English, Chinese, Japanese, Italian, German, Russian, Arabic, etc.
4. Create professional looking PDF from documents
- Create industry-standard PDF from Word, PowerPoint, ePub, HTML, Text, Rtfd, CHM, PDF and image (JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF).- Merge files into one PDF.- Other features: set PDF file size, choose PDF quality and add password to PDF.
5. Maintain original file quality The converted documents will look exactly the same as your originals, no changes will be made to the formatting or layout in the output file.
Version 7.5.0: 1. Fixed the retina display related output size enlarge issue. 2. Refined PDF creating interface.
Version 6.4.0: 1. Improved the OCR memory usage performance. 2. Fix some minor bugs.
Version 6.3.0: 1. Improved OCR accuracy. 2. Improved the OCR memory usage performance. 3. Corrections and improvements on many small details. 4. Support auto update.
Version 6.2.0: 1. Optimized for macOS Mojave. 2. Fix some minor bugs.
Version 6.0.0: 1. Add manual OCR mark feature, help you convert the most complex table or files without problems. 2. Optimized the program size to 388MB. 3. Optimized the conversion logic, convert the added files in batch, no need to select and convert now. 4. Fix some minor bugs.
Version 5.3.0: 1.Enhanced the functionality of converting PDF to docx, pages and html. 2.Fixed an issue that caused output pdf in low resolution. 3.Fixed an issue that caused wrong orientation of some pages. 4.Fixed an issue that converted first page to book cover. 5.Fixed an issue in which the language of paragraph style in Pages is in Chinese after converting PDF to pages.
Version 5.2.0: Issues Fixed in PDF Converter OCR Version 5.2.0 1.Remember the last selection of output format. 2.Support merging PDFs. 3.Fix the issue that caused by failed to read pages of EPUB file. 4.Enhance the quality of output result.
Version 5.1.0: Issues Fixed in PDF Converter OCR Version 5.1.0 * Issues fixed: 1. Some crash issues. 2. Fixed the bug that memory increases when converting files. 3. Fixed the bug of wrong page orientation after conversion. 4. Fixed the bug that title letter is missing after conversion. 5. Fixed the problem that App crashes when converting png to png format. * Enhanced the conversion quality for scans and images. * Supports upgrading to lifetime license at the end of one year license.