Cisdem PDFManagerUltimate for Mac provides you a complete PDF solution which allows you to organize and view PDFs; edit and annotate; split, merge, compress and extract text & image; add signature; encrypt; and convert normal & even scanned PDF.
Version: 2.0.0Cisdem PDFManagerUltimate for Mac provides you a complete PDF solution and solve almost all you problems about PDF. It allows you to organize and view PDFs;
License: Free To Try $69.99
Operating System: Mac OS X
Edit( rotate, highlight, add comments, text, text box, sticky notes) and annotate; Merge, split, compress and extract text or images; Add signature; Encrypt PDF with open and permission passwords;
With Top-of-the-line OCR technology, you can convert normal & even scanned PDF to Word, Excel, Text, PPT, Keynote, Pages, HTML, EPUB, Rtfd, and image formats.
Key Features: 1.
Used as the PDF Reader:
- Organize and view PDFs.
- Quickly categorize your PDF documents with a build
- in management system.
- Quickly locate PDF files with the tagging and collection system.
Used as the PDF Editor:
- Edit and annotate PDFs.
- Add texts, comments, notes, or shapes (Rectangle, Rounded Rectangle, Circle) to the PDF.
- Highlight, cross
- out, underline text, and draw an arrow or a line for more effective collaboration.
Used as the PDF Toolkit:
- Combine multiple PDF files into one files for easier archive and distribution.
- Split PDF files into smaller files in flexible ways.
- Compress PDF to smaller size to speed up large file transfer and reduce storage space.
- Export text or images from PDF files.
Used as the best PDF Converter:
- Convert normal & even scanned PDF and Image to Word, Excel, Text, PPT, Keynote, Pages, HTML, EPUB, Rtfd, and image formats.
- Recognize over 49 languages.
- Supports PDF files that composed in multiple languages conversion by select the option Choose Multiple Languages' first.
- The converted documents maintain perfect formatting.
- Support convert encrypted PDF documents.
Digitally and quickly sign and counter-sign your contracts or other PDF documents, no need to print & scan!
6. Encrypt PDF with open and permission passwords to protect PDF and control the use of your PDF.