Cjukebox is a python/curses based management system for audio files and playlists.
Version: 1.37Cjukebox is a python/curses based management system for audio files and playlists. Its user interface was inspired by the Norton commander for DOS. It does not rely on a separate database. Playback is made by the Musicus tool, which plays all audio formats supported by xmms (wav, Ogg, MP3, Flac, MPC, etc.).
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "Cjukebox":
· two independent main windows which can be either used for file browsing or playlist editing
· width of the two main windows can be changed by user
· Various views modes: for different presentations of songs listings
· Various playback modes: shuffle, etc.
· "Goodlist": save songs that you like into a special playlist with a single key stroke
· "Badlist": contains audio files in your collection you never want to listen too (useful for random play over you entire collection)
· Songs can be added to the badlist with a single key stroke
· Playlist Hotkey: Immediately load play up to 10 predefined playlist with a single key stroke
· Play history: complete access to all songs you have listened to during the current session
· freedb records: for obtaining song name/artist/album/time information
· embedded tags for most audio formats are also supported via musicus
· info hook: Use an arbitrary external program to present information about the song currently playing and other events
What's New in This Release:
· fixed problem when inserting into empty playlist
· File: index.html Status: Locally Modified