Classic FTP is an easy Mac ftp client that allows you to manage, edit, upload, download and delete files from a remote server, website or network.
Version: 3.04Classic FTP for Mac is an easy to use ftp client to view, manage, edit, upload, download and delete files from a remote server or network.
License: Free To Try $39.95
Operating System: Mac OS X
As the name suggests, Classic FTP has been specifically designed to look and feel like a typical ftp software client. While offering all the same features as other ftp clients, Classic FTP is perfect for both advanced and novice website administrators.
Complete with useful features like "Mirror and Upload" to synchrozinze local and remote files, and synchronized navigation to reduce the risk of uploading files to the wrong folder.
Mac FTP File Transfer Features:
- Intuitive user interface makes uploading files easy
- Synchronize local and remote folders to keep everything up-to-date
- Supports the secure FTP protocol (SSL)
- Compatible with all popular FTP servers
- Transfer files via the internet, over a local area network (LAN) or between computers and external hard drives
- Easy setup wizard to help you establish FTP site connections
About NCH Software:NCH Software offers more than 80 easy-to-use audio, video, business, dictation, computer utilities, and other software solutions that improve productivity and usability for small businesses and consumers. Focusing on specific needs, NCH provides users with what they need at a price they can afford.
This approach generates more than four million unique visitors and nearly three million downloads per month from www.nchsoftware.com
Version 3.04: Bug fixes