Visual Basic TCP and UDP socket library client / server component. Allows multiple servers and clients simultaneously. Create proxy, chat, file transfer, HTTP, SMTP, POP3, FTP and DNS client programs. 32 and 64-bit through Windows 10. Royalty free.
Version: 7.1Visual Basic TCP and UDP socket library client / server component. Features of the library include:
License: Free To Try $119.00
Operating System: Windows
- Use to create both clients and servers.
- Supports "one time" passwords.
- Data and files can be encrypted and decrypted.
- Supports using session keys.
- Supports secure and private messaging.
- Use with the MarshallSoft AES Encryption Library for strong encryption/decryption.
- Create chat servers and clients.
- Create client/server file transfer programs.
- Create client programs to talk to TCP servers (POP3, IMAP, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, DNS, etc,).
- Connect to a device by sending commands to its IP address.
- Create SMTP proxy programs extracting a copy of all recipient addresses.
- Create POP3 proxy programs that filter incoming email for Spam.
- Create HTTP proxy used to filter content.
- Send and receive data buffers or entire files.
- Servers can handle multiple connections concurrently.
- Allows multiple servers and clients to run simultaneously.
- Can specify the maximum number of connections that the server will accept.
- Supports both TCP and UDP protocols.
- Includes multiple Visual Basic example programs.
- Does not depend on support libraries (calls to core Windows API functions only).
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
- C source code is available.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Fully functional evaluation version available.
- Works with 32-bit Visual Basic 4.0 through Visual Basic 6.0.
- Works with 32-bit and 64-bit Visual Basic through Visual Studio 2015.
- Works with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows through Windows
Version 7.1: Fixed problem with cscFileCRC() and cscCryptoPutFileExt(). Added cscTestDotted(). Fixed problem in cscRelease(). Increased MAX_DATA_SIZE from 30000 to 50000 bytes. Added CSC_SET_SOCK_REUSE [to cscSetInteger()].
Version 7.0: Added new example programs that use AES (Advanced Encryption Standard);Fixed: cscCryptoGetFileExt and cscCryptoPutFileExt to use local file path;bug fixes and other enhancements
Version 6.1: Fixed cscCreateUDP function; fixed vSock slot not being freed; changed cscResponse function; added cscReadSize function; added support for MinGW C compiler (gcc) and Microsoft Visual Studio 2010; added support to connect to a device by sending commands to its TCP IP address
Version 5.0: Encryption capability added.