clip2icns - Create 32 bit icons available under MacOS 8.5 or later
Version: 1.5.1This little utility is designed to help you create 32 bit icons (which are available under MacOS 8.5 and above). Since Apple has chosen not to release an editor, clip2icns has been created to fill that gap. It simply takes a picture from the clipboard, splits it up into the icon and mask, and either inserts it into a current file or creates a new icon.
License: Free To Try $10.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Here are some key features of "clip2icns":
· can be used with any graphics application
· does not require Mac OS 8.5 in order to run
· easy insertion into Kaleidoscope schemes.
What's New in This Release:
· clip2icns should work again under pre 8.5 systems
· an error message is now displayed if a file that's in use is opened
· icons with custom IDs should be displayed properly.