The Clone Hunter solves the problem with tons of identical files wasting your hard drive space. Customizable help criteria and detailed logs will help you to make a choice which files will remain on your hard drive and which files are unnecessary.
Version: 1.2Looking for an easy way to get more space on your hard drive? While you access Internet or simply working offline, your hard drive gets filled with myriad of files (downloaded by you, your family members and your operation system itself). Many of those files are identical and simply waste your hard drive space. The Clone Hunter introduces a solution for this problem! With this handy tool, you can scan your entire hard drive or selected folders only, locate identical files using different search criteria and remove those files from your system.
License: Free To Try $19.80
Operating System: Windows
To avoid the mistake in deletion, the program can keep a detailed log file.
- You can scan several folders and drives at once;
- Scan files by name, extension, date, content and other criteria;
- Detailed statistics;
- It is possible to scan certain types of files only;
- Lists discovered duplicate files in a comfortable tree-like view.
- After the scan completed, you have the full control over files found - you can keep oldest files, keep newest files, run files directly from the list etc.