Cloner allows you to easily 'clone' elements from one page or pages to another page or pages
Version: 6.0Cloner allows exact copying of selections to other pages or whole pages to same or other documents.
License: Free To Try $79.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Cloner allows you to easily 'clone' elements from one page or pages to another page or pages. It also allows you to split a multi-page document into multiple single-page documents. When you clone an element from one page to another it is pasted into the exact same position. You can also clone pages or page ranges from one document into another. So, if you need to pick up pages from one document and put them into another, you no longer need to drag pages in thumbnail view. It's as simple as clicking OK.
Here are some key features of "Cloner":
· Clone item or pages and split documents into multiple documents.
· Clone single element selection to new document or within current document.
· Clone group or multiple selection to new document or within current document.
· Clone to any document (open or closed) or create a new document automatically.
· Clone single or multiple selection to range of pages in destination document. Creates multiple copies of the clone data.
· Clone a range of pages in the source document to a range of pages in the destination document.
· Automatically creates pages as needed in the destination document.
· Allows non-contiguous page cloning using the same convenient page delimiters used in the Print dialog.
· Ability to split documents--Now you can make Cloner break a document into many documents.
· Ability to remap pages--Now you can ask Cloner to renumber your pages in the destination document.
· Apple QuarkXPress 6.1 or later.