CMATH makes fast complex-number math functions (single and double precision, both cartesian and polar coordinates) available for Visual C++. This comprehensive library was written in machine code for superior speed and accuracy.
Version: 7.1.3CMATH is a comprehensive library for complex-number arithmetics and mathematics.
License: Free To Try $60.00
Operating System: Windows
The following features make CMATH an ideal replacement for other available complex class libraries:
- High-performance implementation in machine code leads to superior speed.
- Accuracy and safety are greatly enhanced.
- Each of the floating-point accuracies (complex(float), complex(double), and complex(extended)) is given its own, individually optimized treatment.
- Polar coordinates (magnitude;angle) are supported in addition to the usual cartesian coordinates (real;imaginary).
- Switching from your compiler's complex class library to CMATH is very simple: Just replace the include-file <complex.h> with <newcplx.h> - that's it!
The Shareware edition is optimized for PentiumXX, while maintaining compatibility with AMD processors (Athlon) and down to 486DX.
This version is for MS Visual C++ 5, 6, 2003, 2005, 2008, 2010, or 2012, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
Version 7.1.3: New installer / uninstaller. Support of latest compiler versions (2015 / 2017)
Version 7.1.2: Support of latest compiler versions (2015 / 2017)