CMBEASY - Calculate evolution of density fluctuations in the universe
Version: 4.4.0CMBEASY is a software package for calculating the evolution of density fluctuations in the universe. Most notably, the Cosmic Microwave Background temperature anisotropies.
Operating System: Mac OS X
CMBEASY is fast, accurate and comes with many useful features.
Here are some key features of "CMBEASY":
· Fully object oriented code
· Simple data handling using Spline objects
· Gauge invariant & synchronous gauge perturbations
· Arbitrary mixing of adiabatic or isocurvature initial conditions
· CDM Powerspectrum can be output at arbitrary time or wavenumber
· Full quintessence support:
· Arbitray equation of state class
· Inverse power law and exponential potential class
· Leaping kinetic term and crossover quintessence class
· Varying fine structure constant support
· AnalyzeThis class compares models to CMB, SNe Ia and LSS data
· Generic parallel Monte Carlo driver included
· Browsable auto generated online documentation
· Graphical user interface featuring ...
· A powerful plot-widget
· Printing and saving of curves
· Handling of 2-D and 1-D marginalized likelihoods from Monte Carlo
· Powerful printing engine for likelihood contours
· Axis label can be input in latex syntax (not 100% perfect but very useful)
· Two different methods to get the 2-D likelihood contours: easy to crosscheck for disconnected regions
· In order to build cmbeasy, you need to have cmake installed.