CNStats is a flexible and versatile system intended for accumulation and analysis of the site usage statistics. CNStats functions on every hosting which supports PHP and MySQL. CNStats suits to upcoming projects perfectly.
Version: 4.4CNStats STD (CNStats Standard) is a flexible and versatile system for accumulation and analysis of a site usage statistics. More than 50 base reports are available via web-interface.
License: Free To Try $59.00
Operating System: Windows
CNStats STD works at any hosting which supports MySQL and PHP.
CNStats STD suits to upcoming projects perfectly and allows you to control your visitors' actions online, evaluate advertising effectiveness and consider ROI.
The system is easy to install and to set up, and allows counting all the visitors of your web-site without exception.
CNStats STD features:
- Autonomy and safety - statistics is stored at your site and does not call the external sources while working;
- Time-proved accuracy and reliability;
- Fast and easy installation and setting due to the built-in installer;
- Unique interface - multi-functional, user-friendly, multi-lingual, fast;
- Built-in system of goals tracing - who, when, where from. The term "goal" may imply payment for goods, registration at a site, placement of a photograph, message sending etc;
- Analysis of advertising campaigns effectiveness, counting of jumps, unique users, calculation of goal achievement cost, selection of advertising sites;
- Access to statistics via the browser or mobile devises;
- Support of access via https;
- HTML/XHTML standards support;
- Summary report via e-mail;
- Possibility of managing the guest logon to the statistics interface;
- Counting both visitors and search bots;
- Export of the reports;
- Multi-level filters, data filtering by any attribute;
- On-line control of the visitors;
- The application is compatible with the geographic module CNGeoip and CNGeoIP5, IP2Location, and MaxMind geographic databases;
- Possibility to specify aliases for specific IP addresses;
- Flash graph.
Version 4.4: Export in JSON and XML formats; reports loading updated; minor issues fixed
Version 4.2: UTF-8 encoding support; ability to add custom fields added; geographical modules CNGeoIP5 and IP2Location are supported; minor issues fixed
Version 4.1: Mysqli module support; geo base diagnostic interface added; filters and slices for the Reach report added.
Version 4.0: Core updated, code for RSS, user sessions, "Reach" report
Version 3.4: Histogram and direct jumps added; unique NY interface
Version 3.0: New release
Version 2.13: system vulnerability error has been corrected
Version 2.12: Export reports, Pie charts,...
Version 2.5: Visits count for PHP-include counter has been added
Version 2.4: Update 2.3 only for customer