Color Inspector is a color browsing application
Version: 1.0Color Inspector is a color browsing application. Its purpose is to help you find the colors you need for projects quickly and easily.
Operating System: Mac OS X
With its simple color drag and drop interface and sliders it can help you find and save color schemes to fit your needs.
The application is built using Filemaker Pro and is enhanced using a few FileMaker Pro plug-ins from Comm-Unity Networking Systems, including MMColor and CNS Menu.
Here are some key features of "Color Inspector":
· Explore and browse color using drag and drop.
· Includes six color match swatches including Shade, Tint, Complementary, Analogous, Triadic, and Split Complementary.
· Use sliders to edit component values (with a preview color well) like red, green, blue, hue, saturation, and value.
· Use sliders to edit entire color space values like RGB and HSV, with a preview color well.
· Quickly copy all values including Hex and Decimal values
· Copy CSS code for color, background-color, and border-color.
· Copy TextColor function for FileMaker Pro users for the current color.
· No limit on what colors you can create.
· Use the system color picker to grab colors.
· Change and edit Themes.
· Generate CSS and TextColor functions for FileMaker Pro in the "Font Maker" window including font size, style, color, and font name.
· To install Color Inspector, you will need to first download and install the two required plug-ins, CNS Menu and MMColor. You can find both of these plug-ins on