Color Pal - After Effects plugin which provides a persistent, customizable floating color palette
Version: 1.0Color Pal is an Adobe After Effects plug-in which provides a persistent, customizable floating color palette within After Effects.
License: Free To Try $20.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Color Pal allows you to easily store and access a large set of standard colors for use in your projects.
Color Pal can be used with any standard eyedropper in After Effects (e.g. composition background color, all color effect controls, solid color). Just choose the eyedropper, then click on the color of your choice in Color Pal.
Here are some key features of "Color Pal":
· All chips can be customized;
· Colors are stored between sessions, so you can always have access to your most important colors!
· '8 "hot" chips that are always visible;
· Color Pal takes up very little screen space when collapsed, yet still provides 8 customizable colors.
· A 256 chip resizable scrolling palette.
· After Effects 5.0 or later.