colorsvn is the Subversion output colorizer.
Version: 0.3.2colorsvn is the Subversion output colorizer.
Operating System: Linux
colorsvn was extracted from kde-sdk and was extended with build process and configuration.
Perhaps you want to set alias to svn:
So if you type "svn" you'll run "colorsvn".
What's New in This Release:
· Subversion commands for color highlighting are configurable now.
· For directories, a bold font will be used.
· Colors will be applied only for configured terminal types.
· Erroneous configured colors will be filtered.
· There are minor installation bugfixes.