Combinations! - Ideal for lotto players, but useful to anyone who needs to generate combinations of a given set of numbers
Version: 1.0Combinations! is a combinations generator, ideal for lotto players, but suitable for anyone who needs a program which can generate combinations of a given set of numbers, letters or a mixture of numbers and letters (called "items").
License: Free To Try $10.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Enter up to 56 different items and have Combinations! produce all 2,3,4... to 10-item combinations of the items you entered in a flash. Alternatively, you can have Combinations! generate a complete set of 2,3,4... to 10-number combinations from up to 99 numbers (eg. all 7-number combinations from 49 numbers).
Combinations! can also create a sub-set of the generated combinations.
Generated combinations and sub-sets can be printed or exported to a tab-delimited text file.
Here are some key features of "Combinations":
· Quickly generates combinations from a given set of up to fifty-six different numbers, letters or a mix of numbers and letters
· Can produce all x-number combinations from y numbers (eg: all 7-number combinations from 99 numbers).
· Prints generated number combinations and can export them to a tab-delimited text file (easily opened in spreadsheet, word processing or database programs).
· Easily creates sub-sets of generated combinations, starting at any point in the list.
· Can create sub-sets based on the sum value of each combination.
· Has a built-in print preview window.
· 20 launches trial.
· Runs on Mac OS Classic only