ComChart EMR - Electronic medical record (EMR)
Version: 9.1ComChart EMR is a comprehensive electronic medical record which was created in the office of a practicing physician. Designed to mimic the traditional paper medical record, ComChart is very easy to learn and it will enable you to build a paperless office. In development since 1991 and distributed since 1999, ComChart is one of the most established and feature rich EMRs available.
License: Free To Try $300.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Here are some key features of "ComChart EMR":
· Electronically file lab results from Quest, LabCorp, Regional Medical Lab, PathLab, LabPak and others.
· Permit you to create "one-click progress notes" using any combination of the following techniques:
· Template progress notes
· Dictated progress notes from a transcriptionist
· Point and click progress notes
· Voice dictation software like IBM's ViaVoice, Dragon's Natural Speech, iListen and others.
· Enable you to fax progress notes, prescriptions and orders.
· Interfaces to Lytec Medical XE, AltaPoint, Medisoft, and MTBC (on-line) biling programs.
· Includes an integrated patient scheduling calendar.
· Includes the ability to graph laboratory results and patient vital signs.
· Enables you to create customizeable charts of laboratory, flow sheet and/or xray data.
· Enables you to plot infant and children growth curves.
· Includes an integrated copy of Medical Letter's Adverse Drug Interaction Database.
· DOQ-IT modules and customized self-assessment of practice quality.
· 30 days demo.