Comic Book Dollhouse - Make and play interactive comic books
Version: 0.2Comic Book Dollhouse is an experimental toy for making and playing interactive comic books.
Operating System: Mac OS X
If you're new, I'd suggest launching the program and opening "A Tale of Two Robots," a storyworld filled with danger, romance, and adventure. Mac OSX users should run "cbd X", and other Mac users should run "cbd."
Inspired by The Sims.
What's New in This Release:
· First Windows version. CBD now runs on MacOS9, OSX, and Windows.
· Verbs can have indirect objects.
· First incarnation of plot recognition and generation. The interface sucks, and execution time is O(2^n), so writing morphemes is hard and they might run real slowly if the story is long.
· The layout editor dynamically resizes the canvas.
· Verb pop up menu is layed out more intelligently.
· Story layout view is bigger; got rid of that useless white space.
· Stickers can be resized.
· Question mark scratch space added.
· Fixed a bug with updating the verb list in the object editor when a method was removed.
· Fixed an assert failure when copying and pasting verbs between actors and props.
· Tiny bug where you couldn't drag a preview object from one verb socket to another fixed.