Complete Internet Repair is a free Open Source Power Tool to repair internet connections and get you up and running in no time. Please note that it is unable to repair hardware faults or get your ISP up and running or not yet.
Version: 220.127.116.1120We are living in an Internet age and with any widely used technologies, come a new set of problems. Most people cannot function without the internet.
Operating System: Windows
Because services like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, accounting, backups and document editors becoming more and more popular. But what to do when your internet connection breaks down. Yea sure; a technician is an option, but this is an expensive option. Enter Complete Internet Repair.
Complete Internet Repair is a free Open Source Power Tool to repair internet connections and get you up and running in no time.
Please note that it is unable to repair hardware faults or get your ISP up and running or not yet. In short;
Complete Internet Repair will attempt to repair your internet connection.
Complete Internet Repair might help (no promises) if you are experiencing any of the following problems:
- Internet or network problem after removing adware, spyware, virus, worm, Trojan horse, etc.
- Loss network connection after installing/uninstalling VPN, firewall or other networking programs.
- Unable to access any website or can only access some websites.
- Pop-up error window with network related problem description.
- No network connectivity due to registry errors.
- DNS lookup problem.
- Fail to renew the network adapters IP address or other DHCP errors.
- Network connectivity issue with limited or no connections message.
- Windows update does not work.
- You are having problems connecting to secured websites (ex. Banking).
- Internet Explorer stopped working or crashes all the time.
- Sticky proxy server settings.
Version 18.104.22.16820: - Fixed: GUIOnEventMode and TrayOnEventMode options had unnecessary slow downs. - Fixed: Workarounds added to alleviate slow downs on Windows 10 1809 and later (OS bug/design change). - Improved Resolute compatibility.
Version 22.214.171.12460: - New Select All and Select None functions. - Fixed incorrect language flag icons. - Added German translation. - Updated French translation. - Updated Spanish translation. - Removed Google Plus from the About page and replaced it with LinkedIn. - Aligned Uncompiled icons.
Version 126.96.36.19996: - Fixed Wrong Slovenian language code. - Added Slovenian language file.
Version 188.8.131.5290: - Removed Winsock Fix and Boot Message from Renew TCP/IP. - Removed the caching folder, including related functions. (Redundant) - Update files are now downloaded to the Windows Temp directory.
Version 184.108.40.20652: - New Display ARP entries command. - New flush ARP Cache function. - New Renew Wins Client Registrations option. - Moved Workgroup view repair to Troubleshooting Menu. - More troubleshooting options.